Tuesday 8 January 2013

Kusky (1): When He First Joint the Family

Photobucket  As mentioned before, Kusky joint our family on 1st December 2012. My actual intention was just to visit kittens and cats in a local pet shop, but end up brought this little furry friend back with me. I just couldn't leave my eyes from him after meeting him for the first time, I guess that's what people call: love at first sight.  He has most of what an American Short Hair has: very short but very thick fur, short chin with oval-round face, very tough and muscular body and most importantly he has half shut eyes that makes him looks like Garfield and a pair of chubby and well developed 'cheek'. I know he is not pure breed, but because I love him so much, I won't care much what breed he actually is. Just picked him up and bring him back home! He came back in a box. He was shy and anxious to walk out from the box. He meow alot, but was soundless. He was such a little cute kitty that learned to adapt to his new environment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment