Tuesday 26 March 2013

Kusky (29) - First Time Visiting KB

It was Kusky first time visiting my parent's house. He is such a sweet boy. He slept on my lap for the entire journey from Johor to Kelantan, we were about 10 hours on the road! Kusky is a highly adaptable kitten, which is a good news for hubby and I as we love to move here and there quite often. No matter where he goes, as long as the surrounding is not too open, he just need a while to adapt to it. Especially with us around, he is always fine in new area. The picture below was taken in my parent's house. Look at what he did? He slept on my mum's small sheet of carpet next to the glass doors where he could enjoy lots of warm sunshine!   photo IMG_3924_resize_zps19335ca3.jpg  photo IMG_3988_resize_zpsa6742c32.jpg  photo IMG_3997_resize_zps2b23aaac.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment