Wednesday 24 April 2013

Kusky (37) - We Want To Adopt Another Kitten

Recently Kusky likes to spend long hours sitting on my wet kitchen table top, observing back yard activities through kitchen's window. I noticed, he get very excited when he sees stray cats walked by. I guess Kusky must be lonely to stay at home alone most of the time. Hubby and I have decided to adopt another kitten so that both of them could accompany each other. I have been actively looking for cats around Melaka, however it's not easy to find one that we like. Met up with one local breeder last week, also met up with his kitten. It was a semi mixed Persian. Unfortunately we prefer short hair cat. Thinking of adopting another ginger color, red or blue short hair tabby.  If anyone of you knows someone is giving away kittens or selling kittens with reasonable price, kindly pm me. Thanks!  photo IMGa_2156_resize_zpsc44426f2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment