Monday 25 November 2013

Kusky & Kurimu (160) - Morning Bird Watching


Bird watching is an 'every day must do activity' for both of them. Normally they will wake me up around 6 to 6:15am, then leave my bedroom, go to the toilet at down stairs, then ran up to my bedroom again, jumped above the short cupboard that place next to the window and started to observe any movement outside the window. 

Unfortunately they can't stay long on week day as I need to rush to work before 8am. They could only enjoy their 'bird watching activity' on weekend morning. They waved their tail when there were birds flying past my window; they chattered when birds stood on the electrical cable or lamp post in front of my house. 

While they enjoyed watching the birds, I enjoyed watching their 'vase shape' back! Their backs are beautiful, don't they? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment