Monday 10 February 2014

Kusky (205) - The Domesticated White Tiger

Well, I have to declare: In actual fact I don't have a tiger at home, but I do have a cat that looks like white tiger waiting for me at the door every day! Arrwww!! :)

Obviously Kusky is attracted by something: both of his ears pointed up straight; eyes are fully opened; he raised his chest high to look far.

 


Haha... I love this look. It seems like he is bored and doesn't care much what was going on.

 
Very masculine, handsome!

 
He saw birdies....

 
....and he started to chatter....

 
....he lowered down his body to hide himself from birdies....

 

After observing for sometimes, Kusky started to yawn.... I guess he must have started to get bored.

 
Curling his tougue and here it goes!!!

 
AAArrrrwwwwww!!!
 

To the max!!

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Abigail. Kusky is a male cat. :)
    I think his breed is more related to American Shorthair. :)

    ReplyDelete