Saturday 12 October 2013

Curiousity

The cat is famed for its inexhaustible curiosity. Its inquisitiveness is the result of the mixture of its lively intelligence, highly tuned senses, and its evolutionary instincts as a predator.

I observed my two cats at home and I realized each of them has different level of curiosity. The things that catch their attention are different too. I noticed Kusky is not as curious as Kurimu. Kurimu is urging to know about everything: searching the fridge, running into my wardrobe and cupboard, sneaking inside the storeroom without us noticing (sometimes he was trapped in the store room for half a day).... If we are eating at the living hall, he will jump up to the coffee table and wanting to know what we are having!

He is so busy body! :)

   photo IMGa_5575_resize_zpsf67358f8.jpg 
He is sniffing and trying to find out what we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment