Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloweeen, Make Me Remember of AHU

A year ago, AHU went missing on the Halloween Day. It was the darkest day in my life. No news, no update all these while. I miss him so much.

I somehow started to believe Halloween carries evilness and bad luck. It used to be one of the occasions I love most, but today, it doesn't appear to be pleasant to me any more. It always reminds me of AHU.

I received many feeds alerts from Love Cat's Facebook, informing cat owners to best keep their cats at home around this season, especially those who have black cats as pet. I am surprised to know that Americans are superstitious too. There are people in urban countries who still believe black cats are transformed by witches and they bring all sorts of bad things to life. 

Chinese has the same belief as well. Chinese belief if a black cat happens to jump over a dead body, the dead body will resurrect. What a joke!

  I miss the wonderful AHU! :"(

1 comment: