Thursday 21 August 2014

Zafiro (258) - Introducing My New Family Member

Zafiro is our new family member. He joined our family since 12 July 2014. Hubby and I went to fetch him back from a cattery in Shah Alam. He was only 4 months 10 days old when we fetched him back to Melaka. He is a blue British Shorthair. Alec is his actual first name as registered in TICA. However I prefer to call his middle name (as that name is given by myself) - Zafiro. Zafiro in Spain means Sapphire (blue stone).

He is a March boy! He was about 2.2kg when he first came to Melaka, and after roughly 1 month 1 week, he is now 3kg! He is a typical British Shorthair that doesn't like to be picked up or becoming a lap cat. However you will see him where ever you are. He will be observing you cutting your vegetable in the kitchen, he will sit on coffee table and see you watching TV, he will be waiting for you outside the bathroom while you are taking bath.... he is a 100% sweet boy.

Now he learned to be a nit naughty now: he meow loudly at 5:30am every day. He just wanted to wake me up so that someone could swing the teaser and play with him. He fetches scrambled paper or anything that he could carry with his mouth. He knows how to kick ping pong ball and his skill is as good as Kusky. 

He has very dense and thick coat. Unlike other cats that I have, Zafiro prefers to sleep on the floor rather than on the sofa, or on my glass-coffee-table.

After a few rounds of running and jumping, he will pant like a dog! Seriously he looks awesomely cute when he pants! Dark blue/grey/purple coat with big round eyes, plus sticking out his rich red tongue.... adorable!

He is just staying a month plus with me, I believe there will be more for me to see, observe and discover about him! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment