Thursday 1 January 2015

Zafiro (301) - Fiece Look, Nice Personality

From far, you may see and thought Zafiro is huge, big bone, bad tempered and fierce cat. Honestly, he looks very fierce. His eye even glow RED in the dark! When I first had him at home, I was a bit terrify when seeing his eyes glowing red. He looks like a devil's cat. But the truth is, he has an angel like personality! Very sweet boy who likes to stay not far from us. In the kitchen he either sits on the table top observing me cleaning and cutting raw food, or he will keep his body rolling on the floor to catch my attention, he wants a belly rub! 

People said British Short Hair is a quiet kitty. However, I find Zafiro is very vocal. He meows a lot, especially when he is seeking for attention. He meows loudly (almost make the entire house shaking) when he couldn't find Kusky, meows loud when he couldn't find either hubby or myself, he meows loud to wake me up in the mid-night, asking for play.

He doesn't like to be carried in front of our chest, but he is ok to be put on our shoulder. Sometimes I woke up at night and saw him sleeping on the floor, belly up and all open. I guess he must be really hot due to his dense thick coat. He is huge. He looks like a huge carpet resting on the floor, when he really flatted himself on the floor.

Looks evil from the outside, but there is an angel living in side him! My lovely Zafiro!


No comments:

Post a Comment