Tuesday 13 January 2015

Zafiro (327) - The Teddy Bear Look


When I first had Zafiro, he was a bit thinner than expected. I never realized he has such teddy bear look in him. As time past, he is growing bigger and gaining more weight, his teddy bear look starts emerging. Now he looks exactly like a walking and live soft toy: he has big round face, short fat ears, pouchy cheek, short chin, very prominent muzzle, large round copper eyes, very plush coat and chubby body shape. Holding him in my arms is like holding a teddy bear that knows how to meow and blink his eyes. He is such a darling kitty. 

Although he is just a 10 months old kitty (by Jan 15), he weighted heavier than Kusky now, look so much bigger than Kusky too. BSH can grow up to 3-4 years old. Sometimes I have this conflict in me: I can't wait to see him fully grown, at the same time I want him to remain as young as possible. I always wish all my cats can live long, I want to grow old together with them.

Personality wise, he resisted to be carry or hug,  but he follows us to where ever we go, especially when we are doing something (e.g: housework), he will stay near to be a good observant, just see from far without disturbing you. 

Love you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment