Thursday 19 March 2015

Kusky (366) - Meow That Needs Extra Love & Attention

Unlike other cats, Kusky is a very sensitive cat. Not only that he is prone to illnesses, he is also easily stress and having very sensitive personality. Basically he needs extra care, attention and love. Due to this, I always touch Kusky, hug him and talk to him first when I just woke up from the bed or just get home from the office. Zafiro has to be seconded, I really feel sorry for him. 

Sometimes, Kusky rather stay hungry until we hand feed him his food. If Zafiro interrupted his play, he will leave and let Zafiro have the joy. If Kusky sees Zafiro is getting too excited and enjoy so much in the play, Kusky will run towards Zafiro and bite on the back of his neck. From what we observed, Kuksy was jealous and he was trying to stop Zafiro from playing with us. 

Despite all these, Kusky is more understandable and predictable compare to Zafiro. He is in fact a very intelligent cat. Kusky and I bond well. Sometimes he run on the bed and push his paw softly on my chest to wake me up. When I bend down to touch him, he will jump up slightly to welcome my palm. He purrs when I put my head on his tummy.

He may require more effort from us, however we love him, forever. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment