Tuesday 3 March 2015

Kusky & Zafiro (346) - Month Expenses

Well, when people keep on asking me how much I spent on my fury kids monthly and I answered them, they always give me the jaw drop effect. People without pet wouldn't understand how much a pet could cost you.

 New toy for them for them to get new excitement. They are in-door cats, they need more stimulants to create excitement.


 Most of the time I will get different brand of cat biscuit for Kusky and Zafiro to try. Will mix around with the main cat biscuit they are having. So Taste of the Wild is new for my cats. Kusky loves it, but I found he drinks more water than usual after consuming this. I tried it out by myself, it seems to be a little bit more salty than other brand of cat biscuit.

Bought a new comb, a few tins of wet cat food, try out taurine and a B complex multi vitamins.


Orijen is the main cat biscuit for Kusky and Zafiro. I stopped buying Orijen for almost 6 months due to the picky Kusky get bored of it. After switching to a few reliable brands, i personally found no other brands could provide the masculine effect that I want on my cats. So after trying for 6 months, I switch back to Orijen. I immediately see significant effect after my cats consume Orijen for 2 weeks! Yes, you can see tremendous effect after 2 weeks! 

Kusky loves Orijen treats and Grasbit tablet. Revolution is needed every 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment