Sunday 5 April 2015

Kusky (375) - Jealousy

A letter from me to Kusky....

Dear Kusky,

Please do not get jealous when you see me playing with Zafiro. I love him exactly the way I love you too! Nothing different, not much, no lesser. 

Dear Kusky,
Sorry that we do not really spend time playing with you or Zafiro daily. However, that doesn't mean you can express your dissatisfaction by poking holes to my leather sofa, with your sharp teeth.

Dear Kusky,
Having too much can food is not healthy for you. Please don't expect to have can food everyday. You should finish up the healthy, delicious, fresh cooked chicken or fish.

Dear Kusky,
Any where out side of our house may be dangerous. I keep you in the house to ensure your safety. So please stay in the house or at least within the car porch. Don't simply jump out of the gate area. I know you are trying to catch those birdies, but please also bear in mind you can't chase them as you have no wings!

I love you my dear Kusky. :)


Face of dissatisfaction, either not dinner was not up to his expectation, or he didn't enjoy outing long enough, or he is too jealous of Zafiro!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment