Tuesday 21 April 2015

Kusky (391) - My Pride, My Love

I had many cats as pet before. Among all, the most handsome cat should be crowned to Kusky! Proud to have him as my furry kid! Love him to the max, as now and as always! 
 
 Kusky is growing more chubby now compare to before Feb this year. He is now a 4.8-5.0kg kitty! Good appetide, finishes his dinner almost every evening!!





 Broad and masculine chest, short legs, firm and masculine body, he is the most handsome cat I have ever had! :)



 His iconic almond shape green eyes, plus his red Rudolf nose... So adorable, so gorgeous!



 A silver ASH will score higher points in cat show if he/she has green almond shape eyes with red nose. Frankly, I have seen so many silver tabby before, they are handsome and adorable too, but most with black nose and emerald eyes color.

 
 Look at the face! It melts my heart!









Sniffing the air, enjoying outing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment