Thursday 22 October 2015

Zafiro (438) - Resting On My Clean Warm Curtain

I cleaned up my house curtain the other day. After I did the laundry and keep the curtain back into the house, I temporary put it on the sofa, was thinking to hang it up back to my sliding glass door after it cool down.

Within a few seconds, I saw Zafiro was sitting comfortably on the warm-clean curtain! Oh my gosh! Do you have to leave your hair on my curtain again after I just cleaned it for not even a minute? 

Look at him, he looks so comfortable sitting on the curtain. Boy oh boy....

 I should have shuu him away from the curtain. But by looking at this cute innocence face, how can i say no to him? OK, you win! You do what ever you want! I surrender!




Looks sleepy... must be super comfortable....


 Some more yawn while sitting on my curtain.....


No comments:

Post a Comment