Tuesday 16 September 2014

Kusky (269) - Sometimes Turn Grumpy

Well, basically Kusky is a good tempered cat. But.... yes, it comes with but, one thing that annoyed me so much is he will bite my furniture when he fails to get attention that he wants.

Normally he will meow to wake me up, asking me to open door for him or wanting to go out of the house. When no one entertains his call, he will start to turn grumpy and bite of my furniture. 

When he fails to wake me up in the bed room, he tares the thin cloth behind my bed into pieces, he breaks through the thin cloth and when in side the bed to do scratching. He stops when I jumped out of the bed and yield his name!

When I don't open back door for him to go and see other backstreet stray cats and kittens, he will hide himself under my sofa and starts biting the leather!

Although most of the time he is gentle and calm, sometimes he could turn to be grumpy and destructive too!

In a nutshell, he is a smart kitty who knows how to express his emotion and demand...

 
An innocence look kitty sometimes turn to be grumpy too!
 





Kusky is so photogenic! 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment