Sunday 21 September 2014

Kusky (274) - Hiding Under the Car

As mentioned in my previous blog before, I let my cats out to loiter in the car porch every morning before going to work. Sometimes, if the weather is not too hot and I came back a little bit early, I will let them go out again for the second time of the day.

I used to trust Kusky a lot when letting him out to the car porch. Unfortunately I can no longer trust him, he has 'escaped' from our house compound for twice! He jumped on the 6 feet gate and run away to neighboring houses instantly. The worst thing is, he will never want to return if we try to call him back. Twice, we ended up sweating like hell just because we had to chase him and followed where ever he went, at least we still know where he was hiding. 

Since then, we have to safe guard the car porch whenever they are let out. In order to avoid being caught, Kuksy loves to hide himself under the car. He is very smart. He knows we can't reach beyond under the cars!



No comments:

Post a Comment