Sunday 28 September 2014

Kusky (281) - On the Bar Top

Normally cats are not allowed on my table top and bar top, special exceptional for Kusky. :)

Kusky will meow and waiting for me at the table top when he wants to have his cat biscuit. There are plenty of cat biscuits in the cat bowls, however he loves those kept in the container as they stay fresh and crunchy. When he has request for fresh cat biscuit, he will sit quietly on the bar top to wait for either hubby or myself to open the container and give him some food (the food container is also on the bar top). 

After living with Kusky for almost 2 years (1st Dec 14 will be the complete 2 years), I get to understand some of his body language and habits. :D
 

 Posting handsomely on my bar top, waiting for us to feed him fresh and crunchy cat biscuit from the container. 


 Hah! Finally you noticed I am here!


 So... what are you waiting for? You know what I want!


 Kusky is truly a handsome cat! He is so photogenic from all angles! 





No comments:

Post a Comment