Wednesday 1 May 2013

Kusky (49) - Cat's Toilet

I am not so sure how to toilet trained kittens or cat, until today, all the cats that I have never pee or poo any where except in their own toilet bowl.

What I normally do is to keep newly joined kittens in a small room (which normally I used the down stairs toilet) and place all the tools a kitten needs, such like the food and water bowl and the toilet bowl. Kitten somehow will go and pee in the toilet bowl as long as it is filled up with cat sand. 

For a busy working person like me, I have to find cat sand that could cramp well. This help to ease my job every morning before going to work. 

My down stairs toilet is now strictly only for cats! 

Kusky will demonstrate on how a cat uses cat toilet. It's as easy as 1,2,3,4!! Perhaps you would like to show or share it with your cats at home too! :)

  photo IMGa_4395_resize_zps1d65afa8.jpg
 Step 1: Sniff sniff! Is this my toilet?


 photo IMGa_4396_resize_zps3662ac76.jpg
 Step 2: Jump in, scratch and dig a little bit, then find a good position.



 photo IMGa_4397_resize_zpsdb60f928.jpg
Step 3: pass motion...




 photo IMGa_4401_resize_zpsbe8a6635.jpg 
Step 4: Buried the pee or the poo properly. 

Good cat sand will absorb the liquid and the smell quick and fast, this helps to reduce unpleasant smell at home. Of cos, best practice is to scoop the pee/poo away immediately. After scooping away the unwanted crapped sand, I will spray the sand with anti-bacteria to keep bacteria count to the minimum.  

The cat toilet is clean and fresh again!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment