Friday 3 May 2013

Kusky & Kurimu (64) - First Meeting

Kurimu was 'discovered' from Petfinder website (http://www.petfinder.my/pets/41808/), under foster care of YC - a true animal lover.

I have been searching for another kitten since early April. However it's hard to find one that could make me fall in love with him at first sight (yes, I mean him, definitely is a him as I am looking for a male kitten) . After viewing Kurimu's family photos from Petfinder, I decided to travel way from Melacca to Petaling Jaya just to see, and if possible pick up the dark cream kitten and bring home.

All three kittens are so adorable! When I first saw Kurimu from far, I quickly turned my head and looked at hubby, we both smiled at each other. We know, we have found the kitten we were looking for! 

On his way to the new home, Kurimu was very verbal in the car. I was so worried that Kusky and Kurimu couldn't get along well. Surprisingly, they both like each other so much!

Let's checkout what they have done during their first meeting!



Please change video quality to 720p for the best view result.

  
Please change video quality to 720p for the best view result.
 

 photo IMGa_5328_resize_zpsdf9af08a.jpg
Sniff sniff** Kusky is sniffing to know this new friend while Kurimu is sniffing to know his new territory.


 photo IMGa_5332_resize_zps743df9e0.jpg
Kurimu acted very cool on his first day at our house. He didn't care much what Kusky did to him. 


 photo IMGa_5339_resize_zps8a26a54b.jpg
Kusky kept on following Kurimu...


 photo IMGa_5340_resize_zps26188d12.jpg


 photo IMGa_5342_resize_zps77872d29.jpg


 photo IMGa_5343_resize_zps78d090df.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment