Monday 13 January 2014

Kurimu (185) - Kurimu Is Getting More Macho!

Kurimu is a one year old cat starting from December13. He is getting more macho now, occasionally he still show his cute adorable face and behaviors.

He shows drastic change after consuming 'Twinkling Star'. His fur is getting thicker than ever, that is also why his face is getting bigger and more rounded. He grows fast after being sprayed. I like to cuddle him in my arms! :)





Sometimes I am glad that I found him from Petfinder. Thanks to God for bringing such an adorable kitty to my life. Also thanks to the foster for trusting me and allowing me to bring him home with me. A Selangor kitty ends up in Melaka, living happily after! :)


He likes to do things that Kusky did. He likes to squeeze himself with Kusky while sleeping, share bowl with Kusky for lunch and dinner & etc. Although both of them build up a good relationship since the first day they met, somehow Kusky doesn't like to share his belonging with Kurimu. It ends up Kusky abundant his belonging and territory and Kurimu is always sleeping alone (most of the time).


I always have this believe: Ginger color cat and tuxedo cat are smarter than any other cats. Well, that is one of the reason why I like ginger cat so much. Obviously Kurimu is also one of the brilliant cat I have ever had.


He gave me an impression that 'he thinks a lot'!





No comments:

Post a Comment