Thursday 16 January 2014

Kusky & Kurimu (188) - Busy Body

I am not a Christian, but I put up Christmas tree every year since the year we came back from UK. 2011 was a safe year to put up the tree as I didn't have a cat during that time. Kusky joined us in 2012, he didn't disturb my tree much, most was just to use his paw to knock on the hanging deco item. This year I have Kusky and Kurimu with us.  

I managed to put up the tree at around 11pm. Unfortunately it fell at around 2 in the morning. Reason: Kurimu jump on the tree and the whole thing collapsed! The tree collapsed, a few deco items broke. I quickly kept the tree in the box again and bring Kurimu back to my bedroom to sleep with me. Like nothing happens before... 

 
The moment when I open the box and starting to put up the tree, Kusky already sat quietly behind me, observing me. His tail was wagging non stop, he was happy like a puppy!


Unlike Kusky, Kurimu started to explore and he began with the box...
 

Kurimu remained in that position for at least 10 minutes. He stood on the sofa and quietly observing me hanging the deco items onto the tree, one by one.




 After the first 10 minutes, he then changed his position. This position remained for another 15 minutes... It's a miracle to see highper active Kurimu to stay so focus!!


 ...and there he remained starring the tree....


... still starring... he must be planning which deco item to be pulled down first and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment