Sunday 12 January 2014

Kusky (184) - Handsome Potrait

I know Kusky will grow to become a handsome cat since the first day I saw him (when he was still a kitten). He looks gorgeous, elegant, cool and like a silver color husky.

He didn't disappoint me. Besides his gorgeous look, he is a good tempered cat too. Not vocal unless he really needs something (food or wanting to go out) or he really miss me a lot (when he didn't see me for a long time, for example when I just came back from work or he just woke up from his long afternoon nap, he will look into my face and meow at me loudly)! Kuksy came with a perfect package! :)


 Look at his jade green eyes! So stunning!




Short neck, short chin, full rounded head, almond shape green eyes, puffy cheeks, red nose, smooth fluffy double coat.... I love all part of him!


 Handsome!!









No comments:

Post a Comment