Thursday 23 January 2014

Kurimu (199) - The Box Obsession

We often have new boxes at home. Both Kurimu and Kusky love new boxes very much. They like to hide themselves there, playing in and out the box and sleep in the box. 

Kurimu often bring in plastic bag full of waste food into the box too. I caught him on action for a few times. He looks funny with his head up high, dragging and pulling the plastic bag from the wet kitchen sink to his box. His act tells me he is keeping his previous in the box! :)

Just couldn't figure out why both of my cats love boxes so much!

At first I thought I wanted to use this new box to keep some of my unwanted staf, I put it on the cage and was thinking it shall be fine for temporary. Who knows Kurimu straight away jumped into the box!

 
He groomed himself inside the box...

 
Licking his paw...

 
... and slept in!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment