Tuesday 7 January 2014

The Secret of Fluffiness

When I was complaining to a friend regarding Kusky and Kurimu have problem of heavy hair fall, she introduced this to me:


Twinkling Star is a powder form nutrition for cats and dogs. It's made of pure tortoise eggs. You may notice your pet's coat become more shinny and thicker after consuming it for a few times. Inside the paper tin there is a small spatula for you to scope the egg powder. One spatula of powder per day is sufficient for an adult cat. 

The powder is in dirt-yellow color, very powdery, very smooth texture and smells great too! Both Kusky and Kurimu love this egg powder very much. Although it doesn't help in reducing their hair fall, it helps to make them look so much fluffy! Their fur becomes healthier and shinny too! 

This product may be a little bit expensive, but I think it worths the price!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information. Although I try in my furries kids (doggies), but it also got obvious effects. My furries kids skin problem getting better and better, and their color look nicer! Thanks :) Appreciate your information.

    ReplyDelete