Sunday 23 March 2014

For My Cats

Besides Twinkling Star Power (see http://trishalavittaecats.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-secret-of-fluffiness.html), I bought a few other kinds of supplements for my cats too.

This is the pure salmon oil that I bought for Kusky and Kurimy. Occasionally I will press a bit to add with their self-cooked food.


This is another kind of multi-vitamin that I bought for them. I don't give them often.


This bottle contains liquid cleanser for specially for cleaning cats' ears.


Kurimu often has hairball problem. I gave this to him at least once a week. Now he has get rid of hairball, I don't give him that often any more.



It is said brewers yeast is good for cats. Some article said cat that consumes very little garlic may help to prevent them from getting any flea problem. However, research also shows garlic may kill cat's blood cells. I realized when Kusky will turn to be paler when this is given to him 3 days consecutively. Now I don't give to Kusky any more, Kurimu still take it every 2-3 days. As far as I know and observed, it does not bring any side effect to Kurimu yet. In fact Kurimu love brewers yeast very much!



I often buy at least 2 dozens of Fancy Feast wet can food for my cats especially when Jaya Jusco is on sales. Normal price - RM3.90 per can; On sale price - RM2.90. Now aday Kusky will only takes his dinner if I open one of these. Not to rely too much on wet can food, I mix this with boiled chicken breast. Well, Kusky and Kurimu finish them all! They return clean plate to me every night! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment